Monday, March 9, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff
Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff

Hey all!  I know I've shown you this before but I wore it again and just couldn't resist showing it off for a second time.  This is two coats of Void Stuff and and accent nail of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer She's Electricity.  I used some Nail Vinyls to add a nail art flare.  Haha that's about as flare as I get.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff
Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Void Stuff

Quickie post today but I hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blue holo that is. Nice design you got with the nail vinyls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blue polish! I like it with the pink, lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete