Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm Baaaack!

Rica Unicorn Dandruff

Hey guys!  Sorry I've been gone for so long.  It's been a little nuts around here.  Out of town visitors, family issues, you know...LIFE!  Hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly now.  Just a quick post about today's mani.  I started with two coats of Joe Fresh Persian Blue.  The formula was so fantastic.  Then I added one coat of Rica Unicorn Dandruff.  I felt like wearing glitter today but not being super shiny so this was a good compromise.  Unicorn Dandruff was a bit sparse when I put it on.  It was kind of base heavy and I would have preferred a bit more glitter with each coat.  What I love though is I don't have any bubbles in my mani.  I find sometimes that base heavy glitter toppers like to leave bubbles behind but this one did not.

Rica Unicorn Dandruff

Have a great night!  Thanks for stopping by.

Sara

4 comments: