Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rica The Gnome Made Me Do It

*Purchased by me*


Hello!  Every now and again a polish comes along that makes me swoon.  Today I have one of those polishes to show you.  This is Rica The Gnome Made Me Do It.  Rica does a collaboration box with Stardust polish each month and this polish is from the very first month.  I was in the process of buying the box when I got cart-jacked.  I hate missing out on pretty polishes especially when they are gnome related!  Luckily a lovely lady in one of my nail groups offered to sell me hers when she heard I missed out.  Yay!


This is two coats plus top coat for photos.  One coat of The Gnome Made Me Do It was almost perfect.  I added a quick gradient to some accent nails using Color Club Pinky Swear.  I just love the little teal bits in Pinky Swear.



I wish I could show you all this mani in person.  SO much better!  Head over to Rica's shop and check out all the cool polishes.  If you stamp be sure to check out the stamping line.  It's phenomenal.   Have a great night everyone!

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments: