Saturday, July 12, 2014

Birthday Nails!

*Purchased by me*


Hey all!  Yesterday was my birthday and these are the nails I decided on for it.  I'm so in love with the birthday mani.  I started with Rica Shipwrecked Siren.  I used three coats.  It looked pretty good at two but the third one just added a great depth to it.  If I was a good blogger I would have taken a picture of just Shipwrecked Siren but well I'm me and I didn't remember.  Then I used Mash plate 40 and Color Club Halo-graphic to stamp over top.  Halo-graphic stamps like a dream!  This is also the first time I managed stamp full nail designs on 9 out of 10 nails.



This makes me want to stamp everything.  I'm not the biggest fan of the Color Club holos on there own but they are amazing for stamping.  I need to go pick up some more.  Rica makes some great polishes you guys and has the fastest shipping I've come across in the indie world.  Check out the etsy shop here and facebook here.  Have a great night!

Until next time...

Sara

7 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday then! These nails are gorgeous! Love the swirly design to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sara! Makes me really want to try some holo stamping. And again, happy birthday!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Happy belated birthday doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time!

    These nails look stunning :-) Love the holo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so pretty! And the stamping is perfect! Love it! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete