Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pretty Stamped Mani

*Purchased by me*


Hey guys!  When the OPI Sheer Tints first came out I was convinced I didn't need them.  Then someone posted a mani similar to this and I fell in love.  So much love that I ran to ebay and purchased the mini set.  So let me give you the run down.  I started out with a coat of my favorite one coat black, FingerPaints Black Expressionism.  I used Glossy Glam to get it dry.  Once it was dry I stamped using my new favorite white polish, Rica Whiteout.  It's an amazing stamping polish but the best part is it's a one coat white.  Yep you read that right.  A one coat white!  I let the stamping dry (although not long enough as you can see some smearing), then used the Sheer Tints in random swipes on my nails.  Kind of giving it a water color look.  Then I top coated the whole thing with Glossy Glam.


So I'm obviously not a perfect stamper but I'm getting better.  A cashier asked me if I got my nails done when I had this on the other day and I proudly told her that I did them myself.  I don't think she believed me haha!  Have you tried out the Sheer Tints yet?  I'd love to see what you've come up with.  Feel free to drop a photo by my facebook page.  Oh and don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Until next time...

Sara

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I've seen this technique on someone else's nails and loved it! Yours turned out so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice and the stamping is cool!

    I decided I didn't need the tints, then saw them at a good price - bought them and still not used them! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you did wonderfully, the stamping really looks great, and I love what you did with the sheers. I'll be honest, I really didn't understand why anyone would want sheer polishes like that, but now, after seeing so many pretty manis done with them, I want them all! xD

    ReplyDelete