Thursday, January 9, 2014

Morgan Taylor Wrapped in Riches

Sun 
 Hey all!  How is everyone today?  I'm working my butt off this week so not much time for polishing my nails.  Today I have a new to me brand that I stumbled across while shopping at my favorite little supply shop.  I've seen Morgan Taylor a bit on some other blogs but never tried it until today.  Wrapped in Riches was sent to me by a lovely lady I know from a polish facebook group.  I got really excited when I opened it because I had just purchased Morgan Taylor Bright Eyes and knew it was the perfect base color for the sparkly goodness of Wrapped in Riches.  WiR has a tinted base so I think you may be able to wear it on its own but it would take a few layers for sure.  Might get kind of thick that way.

Sun

Shade

For my first foray into this brand I'm super impressed.  I will definitely be heading back to the supply shop to get some more.  Does anyone know where these can be purchased otherwise?

Have a great day!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shimmery blue! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I actually found my first Morgan Taylor at a nail supply store in Las Vegas but now I've been buying them at CosmoProf. I'll have to check this one next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete