Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer 2014

Shade
 Hello!  Today I have the most stunning polish from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, 2014.  On the website it's described as an electric periwinkle with iridescent glitters and a blue to purple shift.  I'm gonna run with that since I stink at describing things.  This is three coats with topcoat.

Sun
I feel like my pictures didn't quite capture the true beauty of this polish.  I spent my whole run this morning staring at my nails trying to decide if they were blue or purple.  I'm lucky I didn't jog into the lake.  You can check out Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's shop here and on facebook here.  Have a great day guys!

Until next time...

Sara

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I don't know if I ever seen anything quite like it. Gorgeous!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blues. this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem, getting distracted by staring at my nails when wearing a particularly mesmerizing polish. It's true, photos don't do BEGL polishes justice (other polishes, too).

    ReplyDelete