Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chevron Stamping


Good morning and happy Wednesday!  It has been forever since I've done any stamping.  If you follow along over on my facebook page you saw my junior high chic, crazy stamping practice mani.  I was testing out colors and plates.  In the end I decided to use Color Club Over the Moon to stamp a chevron print on Zoya Ibiza.  I'm obviously not the best stamper.  My chevrons are a bit wonky but I really don't care.  This was just so much fun to wear.  This ended up being my Thanksgiving mani.  Not festive at all but super cute.



This makes me want to stamp every mani with a holo.  So much fun!  I hope you all have a great day.

Sara

5 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty :) I am loving that used a holo polish for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chevron stamping. Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I love stamping with holos (maybe I'll try myself, someday). Your stamping looks awesome and these polishes look really cool together.

    ReplyDelete