Tuesday, November 12, 2013

China Glaze So Blue Without You



Hey all!  Tonight for your viewing pleasure I have China Glaze So Blue Without You, from the new holiday collection, with an accent nail of Polish Addict Nail Color Rainbow Concrete.  This seemed like an unlikely pair just looking at the bottles but I decided to go for it.  The blue glitters in Rainbow Concrete were a great match to the blue polish.  So Blue Without You was perfect in two coats.  I love foils so much.  They are so easy to use and super opaque.  RC was also good to go in two coats.  You know how some crelly polishes with glitter can be a bit sheer?  This one is not at all.


Sorry I don't have a good sun picture for you.  It was weirdly cloudy when I took these pictures.  I hope you're all having a great evening.

Until next time...

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment