Monday, October 21, 2013

Elevation Polish Echinops


Hi everyone!  Tonight I have a gorgeous purple holo to show you.  This is Elevation Polish Echinops with an accent of Dzhangi-Tau.  Echinops has the most amazing, even formula.  This is two coats plus topcoat.  The accent polish is from a recent LE duo from Elevation.  


I'm pretty sure I've never met an Elevation that I don't like.  Her polishes are consistently great quality.  When I purchase an Elevation I know I'm getting a wonderful polish.  I hope you all enjoyed tonights mani.  Have a great tomorrow!

Sara


2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I need to try some Elevations. I like your accent, too-- I'd have never thought to pair a glitter over a holo but the effect looks great ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holos so much, and this purple shade is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete