Wednesday, April 24, 2013

China Glaze Hello Gorgeous

Sun

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Today I have a polish that I lusted after for a while before I was able to track it down at a supply shop here in town.  This is China Glaze Hello Gorgeous, a finely milled pink glitter polish.  China Glaze does this finish so well, think Glistening Snow another favorite of mine.  Hello Gorgeous has little holographic bits in it that sparkle like crazy in the sun.  I have a blurry shot down below that shows that off.  I believe this is two coats but honestly I wore it a really long time ago and I can't remember for sure.  I'm sorry about that. 

Sun

Shade

Blurry sun shot to show the sparkle
This polish is super thirsty so I used a layer of Gelous and then topcoat to help smooth it out.  Do you like this type of glitter polish or do you prefer bigger glitter?  One upside is this type is so much easier for me to remove than big, chunky glitters.  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Sara

*I drove all around Mesa and it's surrounding cities to find this polish.  I used my own money to pay for the polish and the gas in my gas guzzling SUV that I no longer own.*

2 comments:

  1. I love this polish! Your disclaimers are always so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! The finish reminds me a lot of China Glaze I'm Not Lion or I Herd That.

    ReplyDelete