Monday, March 18, 2013

SoFlaJo White Sensation

Overcast skies
 Hey look!  I do remember where to find my blog :)  Sorry for the absence guys.  Life has been insane and just got in the way of blogging.  I'm back to day with SoFlaJo White Sensation.  I've wanted this polish for a while and recently found it on a blog sale, so I snatched it up.  White Sensation is a shimmery, matte white.  It took three coats to not be streaky and reach a level of opaqueness I was comfortable with.  The formula was really easy to control.  I stamped on an accent nail using Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and Green and Mash plate 35.  These Kleancolor Metallics stamp so well.  Definitely need to get my hands on some more of these.

Shade
I love a good white polish no matter the finish.  Do you like mattes?  What is your favorite?  Until next time friends...

Sara

*I bought this polish myself from a super awesome blog sale.  No this wasn't the only one I bought.  I didn't want it to be lonely on the trip to AZ.*

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this mani. Very cute and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes it's nice to have a simple mani that's not so in your face.

      Delete