Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gosh Miss Minty & A England She Walks in Beauty

Sun
Hello!  So a while back I bought A England She Walks in Beauty on a whim.  Then it sat and sat in my untrieds because I didn't know what to wear it with.  I saw it on another blog paired with a sage/mint green and it was gorgeous.  I just new I had to wear this combo.  Sadly I can't remember what blog I saw it on to credit them but just know this isn't my original idea, although I think their gradient was going the other way.  This is two coats of GOSH Miss Minty.  If I was wearing it by itself I would have added another coat for sure.  Then I used an eyeshadow applicator to sponge on some She Walks in Beauty.  I really like this combo but I still think I'm looking for the perfect polish for under She Walks.  If you have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

Shade
I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Talk with you soon.

Sara

*I purchased both these polishes myself.  GOSH came from Las Vegas where Mr. MLiP was letting me buy pretty much whatever I wanted.  Gotta love being able to walk anywhere with your beer.  It must make you not pay attention to your wife's spending.*

2 comments:

  1. I knew I wanted to go to Vegas for more than just the buffets....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that's it - I need to try a glitter gradient :)

    ReplyDelete