Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Club Wild Cactus


Good morning!  How was everyone's weekend?  I'm happy to say I played basketball with my boys and didn't break any nails this time.  Yay me!  Today I have Color Club Wild Cactus for your viewing pleasure.  I *think* this is from their spring collection this year but not completely sure.  I picked it up from Birchbox while using some of my points.  Color Club had free shipping so it made my whole order ship free.  I'd much rather pay for polish than shipping :)  This is a gorgeous green with a slight teal touch to it.  The formula was outstanding.  Really it was amazing!  Two coats gave me a perfectly opaque, super shiny finish.  I added an accent nail of Feenix Polish Shake Your Tail Feathers.  Sadly Feenix Polish is shutting down.  In fact a few of my favorite indies are shutting down lately and this makes me sad.


You all know I love a good accent nail but I'm curious what you think about them.  Do you rock accent nails or do you think they're tacky?  Have a great Monday and I'll talk to you soon.

Sara

*I bought this polish myself as an excuse to not pay shipping on something else.  Seemed smart at the time :)*

4 comments:

  1. I do like accent nails. Sometimes a full hand of glitter is too much. Sometimes you don't have time to do all of them.

    On the other hand, I think it should be just one. I'm not a fan of the two nail look that is popping up lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I just don't want to remove a whole hand of glitter haha. I agree about the two nails. I don't care for it much but at one time I didn't like one accent nail either. Who knows what I'll like in the future :)

      Delete
  2. I really like having an accent nail, but Hubs absolutely despises it, so I rarely wear one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like doing the accent nail, but I may have OCD or something because I can't stand that my nails aren't symmetrical! Lol! I still do it though haha. These colors together are really great on you!

    ReplyDelete