Friday, March 22, 2013

China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On


Hey guys!  Just a quick post today as my head is killing me after yesterday's procedure and I figure you probably don't want to listen to me whine about it.  These are a couple of my picks from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection.  The main color is Keep Calm, Paint On, a pale mint shimmer.  It went on in two coats and was seriously perfect.  My accent nail is China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around, a white glass fleck.  It's super pretty but kind of sheer.  It took three coats to look good.  I added dots using China Glaze Fancy Pants and Keep Calm, Paint On.  Both these pictures were taken in the sun.  All my shade shots made me fingers look so red.  Sorry about that.


I hope you all have a great Friday.  Until next time...

Sara


7 comments:

  1. What a cute mani! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! And your skin doesn't look red to me, at all, but I totally get it... I felt sooo self conscious posting Zoya Neely for the same reason. Also, I wish I could follow you again so I could be #400 ;D Way to go, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the accent nail! I agree with Liesl, your skin doesn't look red! I don't own any of the Avant Garden polishes, I can never make my mind up on which ones I want because I really want the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and your accent nail is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the accent nail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep Calm Paint On is just my ultimate color. It looks so gorgeous here!

    ReplyDelete