Monday, February 4, 2013

Flower Thistle or That


Hard to believe it's Monday again but here we are.  To combat a case of the Mondays I have a polish from a new makeup line called Flower.  This is Drew Barrymore's makeup line.  It's sold exclusively at Walmart and looks to be pretty neat.  This polish is called Thistle or That.  It's a minty blue green with a very, very slight shimmer.  Pictured is three coats plus topcoat.  I added the third coat because I had some patchiness on the first few nails I painted.  Next time two coats should work since I know not to over work it now.  The formula was really easy to control.  I liked it a lot and would definitely by more from this brand.




My accent nail is Sinful Colors Luminary.  I used three coats and still had a bit of vnl depending on the light.  I really did like this mani a lot.  This is one of my favorite color combos.  I hope you all have a great day.  Until next time...

Sara

*My 5 year old helped me pick out this polish.  He has good taste.*

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous combination! Your son does have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the Flower line at my Walmart even though I keep searching! And I love the little line saying your 5 year old helped you - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My little one is the worst to go shopping with. He always tells me to buy all the polish.

      Delete
  3. My Walmart stinks. Their beauty section is a mess and the polish is the worst part. It is always disappointing and yet I still peek at it every time I'm there! I wish they had this though, it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been curious about this line! Really pretty color and SO adorable that your lil boy chose it :) :)

    ReplyDelete