Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Kitty Glitter

Shade

Good morning lacquer lovers!  Today I have my very first Whimsical Ideas by Pam to show you.  In one of my facebook groups I had mentioned that I liked this polish but had never ordered anything from this indie maker before.  A very lovely lady said she had one and didn't like it and she'd drop it in the mail to me.  I was floored that someone I didn't know at all would do something so sweet for me.  I'm in love with Kitty Glitter.  It's just so pretty!  Kitty Glitter is a pale aqua/minty color with silver hex and micro glitter.  It's pretty sheer so I layered two coats of KG over two coats of Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Beach House.  I have a bottle shot for you at the end so you can see how close the colors are.


Sun

Bottle shot
These pictures were taken after a day of wear because it was crazy cloudy the day I did my nails.  Do you own any Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes?  I have one other that I swapped for but I'd love to know your favorites so I can add some to my wishlist.

Until next time,

Sara

*This polish flew all the way from the UK to live with me.  See nice people do still exist.*

6 comments:

  1. I love the name, the color, the glitter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I have some Whimsicals - Seuss and Hatched. I don't wear them very much because they are soooo different. But I do think they are cute. There are others I have on my wishlist that I think would be more wearable...Magical Mystery Tour and Flower Child. Great swatches of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delicate pair together - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Seuss, Kismet's Pajama's, Kitty Glitter, & Nibisus. I love them all but my Very Favorite is Peanut Butter & Jelly. I want Cookie Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just put on Peacock Park. It is my favorite polish of all time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put on Peacock Park. It is my favorite polish of all time now.

    ReplyDelete