Sunday, January 27, 2013

Butter London Two Fingered Salute


Hi everyone!  Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days.  It's been raining a ton here and I tweaked my back.  I've not been doing much at all.  Today's quickie post is Butter London Two Fingered Salute.  Every now and again a polish comes along that I just can't stop thinking about.  That's what happened with Two Fingered Salute.  I just kept obsessing over it until I finally broke down and ordered it.  It's a gorgeous sage green with copper glitter in it.  It looks like a beautiful patina.  Originally I used two coats and then topcoat.  Once I was done I realized I had some patchy spots so I added another coat and then topcoat again.  It was perfect after that.  I honestly own nothing else like it.  Nothing even close to it.  Both photos are in the sun because all the shade pictures have a wicked reflection of my house in them.  Sorry about that.


I'm in love with greens of this variety.  Does anyone know of a green like this but minus the copper?  I'd love to own one.  Thanks and I hope you all have a great day.

Sara

*Sshhh!  Don't tell Mr. MLiP he bought this polish for me.*

1 comment:

  1. I have this too and adore it! I love pastel seafoam/ sage polishes and have been searching for as many as I can find. I Think I have one that the looks like the base of this minus the copper sparkles. I haven't tried it on yet to make a fair comparison though. I'll let you know if it fits or not!

    ReplyDelete