Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sparkles by Julie Bubble Gum

Sun

Hey all!  Sorry for the slight disappearance.  I caught strep from Mr. MLiP and then I had a bad reaction to the antibiotic.  Basically all I wanted to do was sit on the couch.  I have a quick post for you today showing Sparkles by Julie Bubble Gum.  Sparkles by Julie is one of my all time favorite indie brands.  Her polishes are very high quality and shipping is super fast.  This is two coats of Bubble Gum.  For the most part my nails were opaque.  There were a few spots that could have used another coat but I couldn't tell when I painted them.  Bubble Gum is a super girly pink with purple, pink and holographic glitters.

Shade
So what do you think?  If you'd like to check out Sparkles by Julie's etsy shop click here.  I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving if you're here in the US.  I'll be back with another post in a few days when I'm feeling better.  

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of pinks, but this is super cute!

    I hope you feel better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete