Sunday, November 11, 2012

KBShimmer Shipwreck

Sun
Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a better weekend than I did.  Mr. MLiP has strep so if I'm missing the next few days it's because I've caught it and am not getting off the couch.  For now though I have a quick post showing KBShimmer Shipwreck.  This polish is a blue jelly with different color hexes and a tad of mini copper and gold glitters.  It's super pretty.  I'm pretty sure you can get this opaque with a few more coats than I did but I didn't have the patience for that.  My photos show two coats of Shipwreck over one coat of China Glaze First Mate.  Not only was First Mate the perfect color for this, the names go together so well, First Mate and Shipwreck.  I know, I know, I'm not very funny.

Shade
Shipwreck was really easy to work with.  The glitter distributed very well.  I used one coat of Gelous then topcoat and everything was very smooth.  Do you have any KBShimmer polishes?  What's your favorite?  Have a great night!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment