Monday, November 26, 2012

Glitzology Island of Misfit Toys

Sun

Good morning!  So as Christmas gets closer my love of all things Rudolph shows more and more.  I adore Rudolph.  Glitzology is a newer indie line and I picked up Island of Misfit Toys during a sale.  When it came in the mail I was wearing Essie Bikini so Teeny and couldn't be bothered with taking it off, so I layered two coats of Island right over top.  I'm so in love!  The formula was great, no digging or dabbing required.  I think when it's closer to Christmas I will try one coat of Island over a red.  Should be awesome :)

Shade
So what do you think?  You should definitely go check out her shop.  Click here to go see all the many, many glitters she has.  Plus she runs sales all the time.  Until next time...

Sara

*I purchased this polish with my very own money.  Ok maybe I used Mr. MLiP's money*

2 comments: