Monday, October 15, 2012

Zoya Holly & Feenix Polish Halloween Party


Sun

Hi everyone!  I'm back from vacation but I'm sick so today's post is gonna be a quick one.  I've had Zoya Holly sitting around for a while now but am so glad I finally used it.  What a gorgeous, shiny green.  It was perfect in two coats.  Zoya really nailed it with this perfect holiday green.  I added Feenix Polish Halloween Party on my middle finger per my 9yr olds request.  Halloween Party is a really cool glitter.  It has purple, green and orange glitter in a black jelly base.  I have many more plans for this one but for now it's just an accent.  The black jelly really didn't change the color of Holly at all.  It was also super easy to apply.  No dabbing and swirling around the glitter with this one.

Shade
Feenix Polish has some really neat polishes up right now.  Click here to visit her etsy shop.  I also ordered Candy Corn and can't wait to try it out.  What's your favorite Halloween polish?

Have a great day!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. I so agree about Holly being the perfect Christmas green. SO gorgeous. This was my first Zoya, too (along with Raven).

    ReplyDelete