Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Mostly OPI Manicure

Sun
Hey lovlies!  How is everyone doing?  It's been raining here for the past several days.  It's just crazy.  I live in Phoenix for goodness sake.  It's supposed to be sunny and over 100 degrees here right now.  So after this my next few post may have less than perfectly lit photos.  I rely on the sun to take them so I may not even post what I've done the last few days.  Now on to why you're all here.  This lovely mani is  two coats of OPI I Vant to Be a Lone Star with CND Icy Blue Shimmer on top of that.  My accent nail is OPI Gone Gonzo.  I'm obsessed with my shimmers.  They really add a lot to so many colors.

Sun

So what do you think?  Do you have a favorite CND effect?  Violet Shimmer is my favorite for sure.  Don't forget to check out my blog sale while you're here :)  Until next time...

Sara

1 comment:

  1. That's a unique color right there, love it simple but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete