Thursday, August 16, 2012

Catrice London's Weather Forecast

Sun

Hey lovelies!  I recently swapped with a lovely lady in the Netherlands.  We've swapped a few times now and every time has been great.  I love Catrice polishes but obviously can't get them here in the US.  I've got a few new Catrice polishes but I'm going to start with the gorgeous London's Weather Forecast.  Love the name so much.  I've always wanted to go to London.  Just seems like such a cool place.  Anyhow on to the gorgeous gray polish.  London's Weather Forecast is a medium gray with a subtle shimmer in it.  This is two coats.  It's almost a one coater but two was just perfect.  My accent nail is Jade Meteorite Showers, a really cool multi colored glitter, two coats.

Shade
This is pretty much my perfect gray.  What is your ultimate, favorite gray polish?  Until next time have a great night.

Sara

2 comments:

  1. My favorite grey has not come to live with me yet, but it's China Glaze Recycle. I love it even more with some KB Shimmer Elle on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accent nail.I do that too.It looks very pretty on you

    ReplyDelete