Monday, June 11, 2012

Zoya Areetha & China Glaze Liquid Crystal

Sun

Good morning!  Is everyone enjoying their Monday so far?  I am but I'm still in my pjs so that might be why.  Today's mani is a bit of a fail.  I had to leave for work in an hour so I did this pretty quick.  This is two coats of Zoya Areetha, a pretty purple metallic.  The problem is Areetha is frosty, brush strokes galore.  The formula was a tad weird as well but I think that's because I recieved Areetha in a swap and the mailman put it in the wrong box.  It spent the month of April in the neighbors box.  It was really hot here in Phoenix in April.  I think she cooked some.  So to cover up the streaks I sponged on some China Glaze Liquid Crystal using an eyeshadow applicator.  I've done this before and it looked good.  Not so much this time.  So off to work I went with my less than stellar nails that would not dry.  I always use a quick dry topcoat but hours later this mani was still denting.  What a mess!

Shade
I don't think I'll be wearing Areetha again but I am going to keep her because I think she'll work well for stamping.  I hope you all have a great day!

Sara

2 comments: