Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pretty & Polished Sand Art


Today I have an indie polish for you.  I'm sure you've all heard of Pretty & Polished.  I started by using Zoya Dove and OPI No Room for the Blues as my base colors.  My accent nail is on my pointer finger per the request of my 9 year old.  He has decided that all my accents should be on my pointer.  Silly boy :)  Next I layered one coat of Pretty & Polished Sand Art on all my nails.  Sand Art is so cool!  Sand Art is stuffed full of pink, purple, green and blue glitter.


Both pictures are in the sun because the shade shots just didn't do anything for me.  I really love Sand Art and spent lots of time layering it over different things before deciding on this.  It also looked really cool over China Glaze Concrete Catwalk.  I just didn't feel like having my nails that dark today.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

Sara

2 comments: