Monday, April 2, 2012

Piggy Polish Blue-ty Call



And I'm back! Sorry for the silence. Today is World Autism Awareness Day, so I have a blue polish to support the cause. Autism affects 1 in 88 kids in the US according to the latest research. It's time to figure this out.

So today my blue polish is Piggy Polish Blue-ty Call. My 4yr old, Becks, picked this color out for me at Ulta a few weeks ago. He is the biggest enabler! This is 3 coats of Blue-ty Call. Do I even need to address the ridiculousness of this name? I didn't think so :) Anyway, I really like this pretty blue. In the bottle it has a little purple shift but that doesn't translate to the nail. The first two pictures are in the sun. The last picture is in the shade.



For more information regarding autism click here to go to the home page of Autism Speaks.

Have a great day!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment