Friday, April 20, 2012

Catrice Return of Space Cowboys

Yay for Fridays!! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? My husband has two family shoots on Saturday but they are for friends so we get to hang out with them afterwards. Should be lots of fun. Today I have an awesome mani for you that unfortunately didn't photograph so well. The bottom color is China Glaze Gothic Lolita (I'll show you this by itself for Shop My Stash Sunday) and the top color is Catrice Return of Space Cowboys from the Million Styles collection. The top picture is more color accurate and the bottom picture shows my half moon mani a bit better. This was my first half moon and I am less than thrilled with the definition of the half moon. I'm going to try something a little different with the hole reinforcements and see if I get a better result.

If you have any other suggestions for getting a better half moon please let me know. If you don't even like half moon manicures, well thanks for stopping by anyway :)


Shade

I hope you all have a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I love that it's a subtle half moon! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! I really did like this mani much better in person than these photos.

      Delete
  2. I like your first moon mani, really great for a space theme polish! I love the name of the polish because I was in that movie as an extra (my claim to fame lol)

    ReplyDelete