Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Whimsical Sea Spray


Good Morning!

Today I am wearing two coats of China Glaze Sea Spray topped with one coat of Revlon Whimsical. I'm sure you've all heard that Whimsical is supposed to be a dupe of Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air. I don't know about that but I do know that I love Whimsical way more than I thought I would. I'll admit I picked it up because of all the hype but for under $4 I love it. Oh and I just adore Sea Spray as well. Two perfectly even coats for a beautiful mani all by itself.

Check it out!


Before wearing this I tried a bunch of layering combos on some nail wheels. Whimsical looked best over Sea Spray and China Glaze Kinetic Candy. So did you pick up Whimsical? What is your favorite color to layer it over?

Have a great day!
Sara

2 comments: