Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly



Good Morning my fellow polish lovers!

I recently received my very first ManGlaze polish thanks to the Polished Panda. What is the Polished Panda you may ask? It's a traveling panda that brings you nail polish. I belong to a fb group called Polished Panda and there is a list. When your turn comes, you receive the panda in the mail along with a polish picked out for you from the prior person. Now I will send it on to the next girl in line and hope she likes what I pick.

Anyway, this is ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly. This is an amazing matte gray polish that still has some shimmer too it. Instant love! My accent finger is Orly Purple Pleather, then I used some stripping tape and Fuggen Ugly to make the design. I've seen this stripy accent finger on a few other blogs recently and just couldn't resist.



If you haven't already checked out ManGlaze go do it right away! If you are easily offended you may not too. Just warning you! There is some funny stuff there. Do you have any ManGlaze? I think I may need to get another.

Thanks for reading!
Sara

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You tried the abstract striping! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I couldn't wait to try it after seeing yours. Now I want to do it to every mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your mani, I just ordered some Manglaze and I can't wait to get it! this one was one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I hope you like it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete