Friday, January 27, 2012

Julep Carrie and Polka Dots


Good morning!

Today I have a mani that looks so much better in person then it does in these awful photos. This is two coats of Julep Carrie, a pretty standard pink creme. It was a pain to apply. If I was wearing it by itself I would have needed at least one more coat. Instead I decided on polka dots in black, gray and white. I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, China Glaze Recycle and Zoya Purity. Then to top it all off I added one coat of Zoya Sparkle Gloss Topcoat. I think the Sparkle Gloss is what's making my pictures look so bad. It kinda freaked out the camera. In real life I love this mani so much!

Check out these pictures and don't say I didn't warn you :)

Go ahead. Say what you think. I can take it. I will definitely be revisiting the polka dots but next time if I want extra shine and sparkles I'll put them under the dots. Live and learn, eh?

Have a great Friday!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Your dots are like perfect! I've given you an award! Because I love your blog! http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! xx

    B xxx

    http://justnailin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete