Monday, January 23, 2012

Essence Blossoms I Like



Hi Everyone,

Sorry my post is a little late today. I have a sick kid home from school. I am in love with today's mani. This is two coats of Essence Blossoms I Like and a coat of Essie Kisses and Bisses on top. I am completely enamored with this. I didn't get to wear it long because of the serious deep cleaning of my house before my inlaws came to town. This will be worn again soon. Check it out!

The layered pictures were all taken outside with overcast skies. The picture of I Like by itself was in the sun. Sorry about the lack of clean up on the I Like picture, I wasn't done yet but I wanted you to see how pretty it is by itself.



What do you think? I can't seem to stop layering polishes lately. What is your all time favorite layering combo?

Have a great Monday!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that essence polish. As soon as it came out I went to Ulta and snatched it up. It is such a cute and sweet blue.

    ReplyDelete