Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finger Paints Winter Sky


Today I have Winter Sky by Finger Paints. It is part of their holiday collection. I only picked up this and the green (can't remember the name). I love this color. Not sure I can express to you all how much I love this. It has a subtle shimmer to it that I just love. This is two coats and the accent finger is one coat of China Glaze Atlantis. I have been wanting Atlantis for so long and my nail polish Secret Santa was so good to me. She took care of a couple lemmings I had. My secret santa was LaKeisha from Refined and Polished. If you haven't checked out her blog go do it now!

Sorry these pictures aren't the best. I've been so sick and we've had a stretch of icky weather. So no sun for me. These were taken inside, next to the window. My next couple of posts will be like this. Luckily the sun seems to be coming back.



See that amazing sparkle from Atlantis? I can't wait to wear this as a full mani.

I'm going to try and schedule a few post so I don't disappear on you again. I'm still really sick so no guarantees.

Take care,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. This is a great combo! Glad to have knocked out a couple of things on your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete