Monday, November 14, 2011

Color Club Cold Metal


Hi Everyone,

Today I have the amazing Color Club Cold Metal. This is from the Foiled Collection. I love that whole collection so much. The formula is super great and they work for stamping. This is two coats of Cold Metal. It's almost a one coater but I had a bald spot on two nails so two coats it is. I did an accent finger with Color Club Jingle Jangle from the Beyond the Mistletoe collection. All the photos were taken inside with indirect light from the window. I forgot to go take them in the backyard while it still had sun and I didn't want to chance having to discuss what I was doing with the creepy neighbor if I went out front.





So in love with this mani. What's your favorite from the Foiled collection?

Have a great day!
Sara

PS* Jingle Jangle was a huge pain to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment